Robert Half Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply for this Accountant position, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Heavy involvement in monthly close process, including journal entries and account reconciliations
• Responsible for the oversight of financial results of assigned plants
• Assist plant management in understanding monthly financial results
• Assist plant in researching and resolving financial issues
• Assist in internal management reporting and analysis
• Development and documentation of accounting policies and procedures
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• CPA highly preferred or someone who is currently pursuing certification
• 1-3 years of monthly financial close experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of SAP a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.