Robert Half International Accounting Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
New opening at a leading U.S. mortgage company! This company is headquartered in Chicago with offices around the country.
To apply to this Accounting Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Overseeing all accounting aspects including managing the monthly close in a timely and efficient manner.
• Oversight and full responsibility for the quality of all Balance Sheet monthly reconciliations prepared by the Accounting Team
• Participate in financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Establish a training regimen and coach staff.
• Preparation of monthly GAAP financial statements and supporting schedules.
• Interpret financial directives from upper management and establish procedures for carrying out directives
• CPA designation
• Accounting degree
• Public Accounting experience preferred
• Possess strong business acumen with the ability to effectively address both financial and operational challenges.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build a strong Accounting Team
• Attention to detail, data driven and hands-on
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010955622
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance