Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Exciting new opportunity at a Construction company located in Chicago!
To apply to this Accounting Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Perform full cycle accounts receivable duties, including billing, invoicing, depositing payments and applying to AR balance, and collection on overdue balances
• Perform full cycle accounts payable duties, including reviewing invoices, obtaining payment approval, and cutting checks or other form of payment
• Process payroll using third party payroll provider
• Perform month end closings, including preparing bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, and Balance Sheet and P& L statements
• Meet with president weekly to discuss project accounting
• Other tasks and projects as assigned
Requirements • Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred. CPA preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive work experience, specifically in construction, contractor, or subcontractor industry.
• Knowledge of US GAAP and construction accounting and experience in their application
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Timberline experience strongly preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.