Robert Half Accounting Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Exciting new opportunity at a Construction company located in Chicago!
To apply to this Accounting Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Perform full cycle accounts receivable duties, including billing, invoicing, depositing payments and applying to AR balance, and collection on overdue balances
• Perform full cycle accounts payable duties, including reviewing invoices, obtaining payment approval, and cutting checks or other form of payment
• Process payroll using third party payroll provider
• Perform month end closings, including preparing bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, and Balance Sheet and P& L statements
• Meet with president weekly to discuss project accounting
• Other tasks and projects as assigned
Requirements • Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred. CPA preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive work experience, specifically in construction, contractor, or subcontractor industry.
• Knowledge of US GAAP and construction accounting and experience in their application
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Timberline experience strongly preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.