Robert Half International Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Develop budgets with pricing and staffing scenarios that meet client needs and company profit objectives
• Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s services and the pricing models used
• Develop competitive and accurate pricing proposals to our Sales team and Customers by using existing Pricing models, market intelligence and additional input from all internal and external stakeholders
• Develop recurring methods to continuously verify the inputs and assumptions used in the pricing models and make suggestions to change them as needed
• Prepare and update pricing exhibits for new and existing clients
• Communicate bill and pay rate changes to finance department
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1+ years experience
• Strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011552968
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance