Robert Half International Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Develop budgets with pricing and staffing scenarios that meet client needs and company profit objectives
• Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s services and the pricing models used
• Develop competitive and accurate pricing proposals to our Sales team and Customers by using existing Pricing models, market intelligence and additional input from all internal and external stakeholders
• Develop recurring methods to continuously verify the inputs and assumptions used in the pricing models and make suggestions to change them as needed
• Prepare and update pricing exhibits for new and existing clients
• Communicate bill and pay rate changes to finance department
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1+ years experience
• Strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010901767
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance