Robert Half International Assets Controller in Chicago, Illinois
To apply to this Assets Controller role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Manage daily position and P&L reporting process per Location
• Reconcile month end accounting P&L to trading P&L and ensure accurate PBT
• Monitor & Analysis of Industrial Expenses
• Validation & booking of Insurance, Storage & Warehousing Accruals
• Monitor & booking of CME Deliverable Inventory
• Monitor & booking of Inventory Finance Reconciliations
• Accurate quality and quantity stock reports from facilities
• Facilitate timely communication of Operational concerns
• Month end close and financial reporting in compliance with IFRS
• Participate in Budget process and Forecasting
• MBA a plus
• Minimum of 5 years' experience
• Accounting experience
• Strong preference for candidates with current exposure to grain elevators and understanding of trading position management
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011324839
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance