Robert Half International Assistant Controller in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Assistant Controller role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Timely preparation of detailed monthly financial statements.
• Providing monthly, quarterly and year-end analyses.
• Maintain Chart of Accounts and Financial Statement groupings.
• Assisting with inventory reconciliations and cost variances.
• Managing all aspects of the general ledger.
• Help prepare and evaluate budgets.
• Responsible for timely completion of month end close.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• CPA required
• Solid understanding of US GAAP
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
• 5+ years experience in an accounting position
• Experience with implementation with ERP systems a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010584479
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance