Robert Half International Associate Director, Accounting in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply for this Associate, Director Finance role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com) In the subject line, type "Associate Director, Finance role"
· Help direct the process for developing the 3-year Strategic Plan and Annual Contract. Coordinate monthly and quarterly updates.
· Understand and improve the annual operating plan processes and utilize this opportunity to provide better analytics and insights.
· Identify future opportunities and/or issues, and articulate strong and clear positions based on sound judgment, and the balance of both short-term and longer-term impact
· Design and direct the preparation of financial analyses and insights which aid senior management decisions and support a range of accounting and financial activities.
· Assess emerging trends in the business' operations; analyze and present their potential impact and recommend action steps.
· Create compelling financial presentations to communicate with the senior executive team and Board of Directors.
· Establish collaborative relationships with senior team members across business units.
Qualifications/Education/Experience Required :
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
· Minimum of 8 or more years of experience in Finance with strong analytical and leadership skills
· Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
· Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.