Robert Half Big Data Engineer in CHICAGO, Illinois
Description • Delegate responsibilities to team members as appropriate
• Provide mentoring, training, and guidance to members of the team
• Promote and enforce standards, procedures, guidelines, and best practices
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of the Data Lake
and enterprise data infrastructure, including data architecture, data integration, high availability, security,
and data privacy
• Ensure the efficient utilization of data resources
• Approve purchase of equipment and supplies to meet operational requirements of the business
• Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the BI/EDW
architecture Requirements Agile Scrum, Python, Management
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.