Robert Half Chicago Business Performance Improvement- Transformation Senior Consultant in CHICAGO, Illinois
Chicago Business Performance Improvement- Transformation Senior Consultant
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Chicago office is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
The Senior Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plan. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
· You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
· You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
· You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
· You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
· You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following ?
· A solid foundation in accounting / finance processes and objectives.
· An understanding of core business and finance processes such as Financial Reporting, Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement as well as specific accounting areas such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Inventory and Revenue.
· Overall knowledge of accounting operations, financial frameworks, financial accounting systems and business intelligence tools.
· Knowledge of process improvement, business transformation and project management methodologies (such as Lean, Agile, SAFe , Change Management etc.)
· Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to client engagements across various industries.
· An understanding for process analysis and assessments as well as development of process flows and future state roadmaps. exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data to drive insights and decisions.
· Ability to apply technical knowledge to add value to client deliverables.
· Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across several industries; specific knowledge/interest in financial services or insurance preferred .
· Strong organizational skills, prioritization skills, time management skills and ability to undertake multiple activities at any given time.
· Mentoring and advising junior staff.
· Experience in strategy relate d to operation centers , a plus if combined tactical and strategic experience .
· Knowledge of call center evolution/omnichannel environments with solution based methodology .
· Working knowledge of core contact center systems, including telephony and related infrastructure .
· Hands on experience in digital transformation and/or experience related to Robotic Automation .
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in relevant academic area or equivalent relevant work experience
· 3+ years working in Consulting, FP&A, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit, Assurance Services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio, Access, and Tableau / Power BI.
· Professional Certification such as Six Sigma/ Lean Six Sigma, or Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Supply Chain Professional, PMP or similar strongly preferred.
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not registered to hire or employ personnel in the following states – Mississippi, Montana, West Virginia, Alaska.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
IL PRO CHICAGO