Robert Half International Controller in CHICAGO, Illinois
Our client, a fast-growing company, is seeking an ambitious, determined Controller to join their team! This position allows for developing business, financial, & managerial skills!
To apply to this Controller role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Responsible for overseeing the accurate and timely preparation of quarterly and annual combined consolidated financial statements for a $1.2 billion opportunistic real estate fund comprised of multiple parallel funds and holding companies.
• Responsible for overseeing the accurate and timely preparation of quarterly Unit Net Asset Value (UNAV) reporting for the fund, its feeder funds and all limited partners, which generally follows GAAP.
• Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationship with portfolio reporting, investor reporting and asset management to ensure timely and effective exchange of information
• Oversight of all fund transactions, including capital calls, distributions, onboarding and recording of acquisitions, dispositions, restructurings and financings
• Oversight and review of the quarterly fund cash basis reports for delivery to the Corporate Controller and portfolio reporting
• Detail-oriented person with the ability to meet deadlines and work overtime as necessary
• CPA required
• 12+ years of real estate accounting, OR large CPA firm real estate audit experience required
• Bachelor's degree in accounting required
• Experience with Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Yardi experience is preferred, but not required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010682962
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance