Robert Half International Corporate Accounting Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Corporate Accounting Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com)
• Manage general accounting financial activities including treasury accounting, intercompany, fixed assets, rent, prepaid assets and general accruals
• Responsible for monthly review and approval of journal entries and calculations
• Responsible for completing and reviewing monthly account analysis by reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies
• Responsible for providing management and regional controllers with financial flux explanations and analysis
• Provide key analysis schedules to support the SEC reporting process and earnings release
• Responsible for the development and review of one Senior Accountant and two Staff Accountants
• Prepares and reviews schedules supporting internal and external audits
• Work closely with Treasury, Tax, Business Services, FP& A
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• 6 + years of accounting experience required
• CPA preferred
• Experience in a management role
• Experience in public accounting preferred
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to create concise, high quality reports
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.