Robert Half Corporate Controller in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Corporate Controller role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com)
• Analyze and accurately report financial results to sales, and corporate management in accordance with corporate format and within time requirements
• Maintain general ledger and related general accounting processes
• Perform month, quarter and year end closing activities – preparing and posting journal entries, reviewing G/L feeds, reviewing expenses, and account reconciliations
• Calculate and distribute KPI’s in a timely manner with an understanding of underlying issues that affect the results
• Develop forecasts and budgets
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
• CPA preferred
• 5+ years of accounting experience
• Solid understanding of US GAAP required
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office with expert level with Excel
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.