Robert Half International Corporate Controller in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Corporate Controller role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Analyze and accurately report financial results to sales, and corporate management in accordance with corporate format and within time requirements
• Maintain general ledger and related general accounting processes
• Perform month, quarter and year end closing activities – preparing and posting journal entries, reviewing G/L feeds, reviewing expenses, and account reconciliations
• Calculate and distribute KPI’s in a timely manner with an understanding of underlying issues that affect the results
• Develop forecasts and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
• CPA preferred
• 5+ years of accounting experience
• Solid understanding of US GAAP required
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office with expert level with Excel
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 6, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010659158
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance