Robert Half Data Governance Specialist in CHICAGO, Illinois
Deliver expectations described above in two fronts:
On the End-to-End design phase:
Collaborate with team members of the Finance Data Ecosystem to complete a detailed view of the end to end governance process for all new data elements & tables.
• Design an end to end governance process that ensures adequate maintenance of new data dimensions starting P1 2022.
• Validate with the Data Champions, Master Data Governance Finance (MDGF), Helios, Group Reporting, PaPM and Data Lake teams proposed solution before implementation ensuring that data flows are easily transferred along the ecosystem as per each team requirements.
• Leverages existing efforts on data maintenance as part of the streamlined solution to design.
• Ensure all steps are confirmed, tested and aligned with key stakeholders before framework goes live.
• Obtain approval of the Data Model Governance Team and Design Authority.
On the End-to-End deployment phase:
Own the maintenance process of new data dimensions & tables starting P1 2022 by implementing the design aligned in previous step.
• Ensure all changes (new/updates) of the Finance Ecosystem are incorporated into the governance model, not just on existing/on-going systems but if new systems come into place (eg planning).
• Plays a key role in translating requirements of each of the individual systems into the ecosystem network, to ensure all pieces in scope are connected.
• Executes all requirements on a timely fashion and is able to resolve conflicts or design challenges with respective stakeholders.
• Communicate and train key stakeholders of the Finance Ecosystem on the new process to be followed.
• Complete documentation of relevant materials such as process workflows, templates, narratives, training material where required.
Finance Accounting and Operational Data Knowledge
SAP/MDG/ERP Master Data Technical Knowledge
Global or Regional Experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.