Robert Half International Data/Information Architect in Chicago, Illinois
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Data Architect who actively looks to find the creative solution to a problem. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about learning new technologies and working on a collaborative team
What you'll do be doing:
• Review current Varonis solution, licensing, and any other supporting tools
• Review potential data sources and compare to compatibility within Varonis
• Associate file servers with scale and types of content
• Network locations
• Gather and develop infrastructure requirements for database, software, accounts, servers, networking, and overall topology design
• Document design
• Install and configure Varonis in production
• Perform testing and validation of configuration
• Perform test scans using identified test file servers and test sensitive information types
• Validate discovery functionality working successfully
• Create Enterprise deployment plan for discovery and scanning
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
3+ years as a developer with a deep understanding of Varonis
Cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
Experience integrating with analytics tools and teams
Ensure database server topology, configuration, and maintenance are designed and executed to meet SLA objectives
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.