Robert Half International Director, Global Demand Planning in CHICAGO, Illinois
Role Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Lead the process design and blueprint of all demand planning processes, creating a rapid and responsive planning environment across the enterprise business environments.
Collaborate with the business to develop the suite of segmentation strategies to incorporate into the planning design to support the business go to market strategies serving channels/customers.
Lead the blueprint for demand sensing and demand planning processes leveraging the segmentation strategy, creating an intelligent demand stream that auto-adjusts, through AI/ML leveraging several external and internal data points, for rapid and responsive planning.
Develop the data integration strategy with customer, supplier , manufacturing and logistics to ensure an effective digital twin of the network needed to feed the new business processes of the enterprise business platform (SAP), the global/regional planning environments across multiple planning horizons, track and trace and the end to end control tower, leveraging advanced capabilities such as ML/AI/RPA.
Ensure the blueprint design leverages the right data points from inbound supply to the production operating environment, order management and distribution to effectively represent product flow and support effective scenario analysis in daily operational planning.
Qualifications/Education/Experience Required :
· Bachelor's Degree (required). Preferred fields include Supply Chain Operations, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Business Management or related discipline and 10- 15 years of planning/ business process/ industrial experience.
· Team Leader experience 7+ years and Project management / agile method experience is desirable.
· Ability to provide strategic technical leadership and lead by influence in the creation of supply chain planning environment and broader enterprise system environment .
· Ability to communicate and influence multi-disciplinary teams developing strong partnerships across functions to drive the design, build, and deployment of state of the art rapid and responsive planning systems environment.
· Leadership experience in all aspects of planning, deployment and knowledgeable of the uses of automation/ ML/ AI to achieve touchless planning solution with integration to enterprise environments such as SAP S4 and other critical digital core surround systems.
· Functional knowledge of manufacturing and distribution operations – including but not limited to the following functions: planning/forecasting, supply management, procurement, sales and operations planning, new product introduction, transition management, production scheduling, quality control, inventory management, supply chain, warehouse and distribution.
· Track record of project delivery success that should include: System Implementation / Integration, cost savings, process improvement.
· Expert knowledge of Demand, Inventory, Scenario and Supply Network Planning tools and ERP with broad expertise in various disciplines (system development, infrastructure) and new technologies.
· Keen technical skills and demonstrable ability to assess needs, identify issues, recommend alternatives and implement and lead change.
· Demonstrated capability in making timely, difficult decisions to ensure critical business needs and timelines are met.
· Experience in supplier management, Project Management, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.