Robert Half International Director of NA Commercial Finance in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Director of NA Commercial Finance role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com)
• Drive forward-looking financial analytics to drive operational action that achieve business goals
• Own standardization, process improvement, and best practice implementation across NA finance
Drive continuous improvement of business decision-making and investment optimization
• Establish tools and financial frameworks for optimizing business decision-making
• Proactively provide future-forward strategic decision support through insightful, operational recommendations
• Own SG& A management across the North America commercial business
Build and develop a high-performing team
• Establish a best-in-class commercial finance team through talent management and development
Requirements •Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with advanced degree preferred.
•15+ years overall experience including 4+ years commercial finance leadership
•Full P& L ownership
•Proven results in change management and continuous improvement environment.
•Established record of building, leading and developing teams.
•Experience presenting compelling arguments backed by sound analytics to support positions.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.