Robert Half Director of NA Commercial Finance in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Director of NA Commercial Finance role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com)
• Drive forward-looking financial analytics to drive operational action that achieve business goals
• Own standardization, process improvement, and best practice implementation across NA finance
Drive continuous improvement of business decision-making and investment optimization
• Establish tools and financial frameworks for optimizing business decision-making
• Proactively provide future-forward strategic decision support through insightful, operational recommendations
• Own SG& A management across the North America commercial business
Build and develop a high-performing team
• Establish a best-in-class commercial finance team through talent management and development
Requirements •Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with advanced degree preferred.
•15+ years overall experience including 4+ years commercial finance leadership
•Full P& L ownership
•Proven results in change management and continuous improvement environment.
•Established record of building, leading and developing teams.
•Experience presenting compelling arguments backed by sound analytics to support positions.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.