Robert Half International Economic Financial Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply for this Economic Finance Manager role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Economic Finance Manager role"
• Own models to estimate market growth across our products and segments
• Leverage external data sources to monitor and assess the state of housing market
• Lead development and execution of strategic business intelligence reviews across Commercial & Operations
• Analyze macroeconomic and micro market dynamics that impact share growth goals
• Deliver ongoing assessment of new product or competitor entrants into the market
• Proactively develop new competitive intelligence tools and reports for management
• Proactively use business acumen to deep dive into analytic findings, educating the business on risks and opportunities
• Support management decision-making through analysis and modeling as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
• 7+ years of market or economic analysis experience; related industry experience preferred.
• Strong analytical abilities required - including outstanding attention to detail.
• Demonstrated advanced skills with the standard features of various personal computer word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, Tableau and other proprietary programs). Microsoft excel expertise required.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and demanding quality execution.
• Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data and information into meaningful outtakes and decision base information. Articulates views in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to work in downtown Chicago office
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.