Robert Half International Finance Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Awesome new opportunity open at a real estate asset management firm headquartered Downtown Chicago!! Reporting to the SVP of Financial Reporting and FP&A, the Finance Manager will join a team of 15 financial professionals responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reporting, budgeting and reforecasting, portfolio analytics, and market research.
To apply to this Finance Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Preparation and review of monthly portfolio financial reporting package.
• Aggregate and review macroeconomic and industry data impacting multifamily sector including employment, wage and job growth; new supply; rent and occupancy trends; and lease trade out data. Prepare summary tables, graphs, and commentary.
• Work with team on high profile deliverable presented to senior real estate leadership team at the quarterly board meeting. Includes high level presentation of multifamily industry trends, capital markets activity, portfolio performance, and major capital projects and other company initiatives.
• Vigilantly and proactively participate in a continual process improvement initiatives
• Support asset management team in preparation for periodic operator performance reviews
• 8+ years of relevant experience in FP&A and/or financial reporting within a commercial real estate firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate or accounting.
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Oracle PBCS or similar budgeting software is a plus
• Strong plus for multifamily experience!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010293467
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance