Robert Half International Financial Business Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
To apply to this Financial Business Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Support the Company's mission, vision, values and goals in performance of daily activities.
• Provide key input into the development of departmental strategic goals along with identifying key measurable to support the departmental goals.
• Responsible for review and modification of internal control, budgeting, forecasting, cost analysis and business practices and processes to ensure operational integrity.
• Recommends systems process improvements and implements changes.
• Leads projects and team assignments for general accounting and financial analysis activities in the plant.
• Collects and analyzes plant, product and process results and statistics.
• Fluency with QAD or similar integrated manufacturing system
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree in FInance or Accounting. Master's Degree preferred
• CPA or CMA preferred
• Knowledge of Hyperion preferred
• Ability to mentor and teach effective problem-solving skills
To apply for this Financial Business Analyst position, please press 1-Click Apply at the bottom of this job posting. For any inquires, you may reach out to John Sadofsky at 312-616-8200.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: July 10, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010867374
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance