Robert Half Fund Accounting/ Finance Associate in CHICAGO, Illinois
Exciting career-building opportunity at a rapidly growing company. Hybrid Role - Primarily Remote!
To apply to this role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Responsible for the financial reporting processes of the firm, including monthly performance estimates, close packages/NAVs, expense accruals and allocations, partnership waterfall allocations, Fund return and KPI metrics, etc.
• Liquidity management and cash forecasting for the Funds
• Manage capital calls and distributions, coordinating with investor services and the Funds’ administrator
• Help manage assigned leverage facilities, including draw/paydown requests, borrowing base certificates, covenant monitoring, advance rate analysis, AUP reviews and other required reporting
• Assist in investment allocations to the appropriate Funds and leverage facilities
• Maintain pricing models used by deal teams to analyze return and leverage projections for loan originations − Provide input and support to the investment valuation process
• Liaise with external service providers (fund administrator, auditor, etc.) on a regular basis
• Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders (tax, legal/compliance, investor services, treasury, IT, etc.) as needed
• Produce investor reporting deliverables, including quarterly investor statements, fund financials, due diligence requests, exposure reports and other ad hoc investor reporting requirements
• Initiate wires for expense payments and intercompany settlements
• Assist in completion of the annual audit process with the firm’s external auditor
• Produce management reporting for internal stakeholders
• Coordinate with parent company’s compliance team to satisfy all regulatory reporting requirements, such as Form PF, ADV, AIFMD as well as 10Q/10K filings.
• BS/BA in Accounting/Finance
• 2-3 years of experience, preferably with Public Accounting Audit and/or Private Fund background
• CPA preferred
• Bank Debt/Credit product knowledge a plus
• Advent Geneva general ledger experience a plus
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly MS Excel)
• Must be self-motivated, self-directed and proactive
• Strict attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and strong organizational skills
• Must work well under pressure, with the ability to adequately prioritize and meet target deadlines
• Must demonstrate professionalism, and maintain the highest regard for ethical behavior and confidentiality
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.