Robert Half International GRC Administrator in CHICAGO, Illinois
Great opportunity at a financial services company located Downtown Chicago that offers competitive compensation, benefits, PTO, and fun perks!!
To apply to this GRC Administrator role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Implement and configure additional GRC modules as the modules are purchased
• Provide GRC application end user support
• Responsible for end-user account administration, permissions and access rights
• Design, maintain and enforce GRC governance policy
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 3+ years of technical experience, required
• Experience working with a GRC application, preferably Quantivate
• Technical proficiency of all Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft Outlook Email
• Demonstrated project management methodology knowledge, analytical troubleshooting and support skills
• Strong research, data collection and organization skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 6, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011135743
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance