Robert Half International Hyperion Administrator/Developer in CHICAGO, Illinois
NEW opportunity at an industrial holding company headquartered in Chicago!
To apply to this Hyperion Administrator/Developer role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
This role will play a key role in system upgrades and deployments. Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot issues in the production environment as part of production support, assisting with daily maintenance and operations of the consolidation and reporting analytic solutions.
• Participate in the design and implementation of new solutions
• Work with the IT Department to ensure that all required operating environments are functioning properly and within established company policies.
• Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS or related major.
• 5+ years EPM solutions experience.
• Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Data Management and Smart View experience required. Knowledge of Cloud Services solutions helpful.
• Adept at developing and maintaining user security application security in conjunction with general network security.
• Must work well as part of a team to identify business needs and system requirements.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011124303
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance