Robert Half Litigation Project Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Robert Half Legal is seeking Project Managers for a long term contract with a government entity. This is a long term, remote engagement. Please find additional details below.
• Start Date: immediately following the completion of a government background check (public trust)
• Duration: 6+ months with strong likelihood of yearly extensions
• Location: Remote; candidate will use client provided laptop
• Pay rate: $45/hour
• Serves as the Government’s primary point of contact, and provides direct supervision of the contractor staff, as well as required reporting/administration.
• Consults, meets, and coordinates regularly with Division management and attorneys regarding individual case assignments and the execution of Division initiatives.
• Interfaces with the Division’s Litigation Support Section to coordinate on the technical/data processing aspects of matters.
• Performs an active quality assurance role to ensure high-quality work is delivered on time.
• Tracks performance metrics on quantity and quality of the review performed by the Law Clerks, Supervisory Paralegals, and Senior Paralegals, and reports to the Government as to the status of review progress. Provides additional training and counseling to staff as necessary to meet the required performance metrics.
• At least four years of progressively more responsible supervisory and management experience on major litigation support projects, including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
• Undergraduate degree required. Law degree, advanced technical certification, or other pertinent graduate degree preferred. Substantial significant experience may in some cases be substituted for degree requirement.
• Familiarity with federal investigations and trials is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to manage numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously, including technical/data processing support activities.
• Requires expert knowledge of litigation support; outstanding writing skills; excellent oral communication skills; and excellent management skills.
• Must reside in Chicago, IL
• Commit to 40 hrs. of work a week
• Candidate must be willing to submit to government clearance paperwork
• Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
• Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
Interested candidates should apply today. Please highlight if you have previously obtained a public trust clearance.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.