Robert Half International Manager-Individual/Foundation Group in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Manager-Individual/Foundation Group role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com)
• Management of quarterly Financial Statements and custom reports for all Individual, S Corporation and Foundation enterprises
• Review and manage annual Fair Market Value Balance Sheet project
• Manage annual tax return process for Individuals, Partnerships, S-Corporations and Foundations
• Review tax projections and quarterly estimates
• Identify and research tax issues, consult with internal tax
•Review and reconcile journal entries and general ledger for multiple individuals, LLC’s, partnerships, S-Corporations and foundations
• Review insurance policies, claims and schedules for individuals, personal entities and foundations
• Mentor and develop staff accountants within Individual/Foundation Group
• Identify future needs of the family office accounting function and recommend appropriate plans/actions
• Lead and manage special projects, as needed
Requirements • 6+ years of public accounting or similar family office experience with emphasis on individuals, partnerships, trusts and not-for-profit entities.
• Excellent oral and written communications, analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment with all levels of personnel
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
• Relevant undergraduate degree and CPA required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.