Robert Half Manager-Individual/Foundation Group in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Manager-Individual/Foundation Group role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Management of quarterly Financial Statements and custom reports for all Individual, S Corporation and Foundation enterprises
• Review and manage annual Fair Market Value Balance Sheet project
• Manage annual tax return process for Individuals, Partnerships, S-Corporations and Foundations
• Review tax projections and quarterly estimates
• Identify and research tax issues, consult with internal tax
•Review and reconcile journal entries and general ledger for multiple individuals, LLC’s, partnerships, S-Corporations and foundations
• Review insurance policies, claims and schedules for individuals, personal entities and foundations
• Mentor and develop staff accountants within Individual/Foundation Group
• Identify future needs of the family office accounting function and recommend appropriate plans/actions
• Lead and manage special projects, as needed
Requirements • 6+ years of public accounting or similar family office experience with emphasis on individuals, partnerships, trusts and not-for-profit entities.
• Excellent oral and written communications, analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment with all levels of personnel
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
• Relevant undergraduate degree and CPA required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.