Robert Half International Manager of Corporate and Operational Accounting in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Manager of Corporate and Operational Accounting role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Assist with and managed key components of month-end close and other operational accounting processes on an ongoing basis
• Manage and coach team of four, including staff accountants and accounting clerk
• Oversee payroll, fixed assets, and time and expense accounting processes
• Oversee state sales and excise tax reporting and bank compliance reporting
• Manage and review key reconciliations in the close process, including accruals, prepaids, and fixed assets
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business degree with accounting concentration
• 5+ years accounting experience (public accounting or relevant corporate accounting experience required)
• CPA required
• Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
• Experience with financial accounting systems (Intacct helpful)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 9, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010901743
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance