Robert Half Marketing Invoicing and Operations Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Robert is staffing a contract accounting role. In this position, you will support the client’s marketing invoice processing, budget tracking, and reconciliation. Ideally, this role is for an accounting professional capable of handling invoices and operations for the marketing team. You would thrive in this position if you were a recent Business, Finance, or Accounting grad or an entry-level professional with high energy and excitement about Excel. If you think the job description fits your qualifications, please submit your resume today.
• Process 100+ marketing invoices monthly for the US and Canada. This requires working with external vendors, and the marketing, finance, and accounts payable teams to ensure timely and proper payment, allocation, and reconciliation.
• Investigate and answer vendor, agent, and internal inquiries regarding unpaid invoices, other expenses, or bills.
• Create new vendors and/or edit Accounts Payable information for existing vendors.
• Support the month-end and quarter-end close process.
• Collaborate, coordinate, multi-task projects, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
• Assist with marketing (STP) program that requires problem-solving, invoicing, and engaging with our vendor partners and agents.
• Assist with issue resolution and customer/agent service inquiries that require critical thinking, triage, follow-up, and communications.
· Knowledgeable about Microsoft products and other software products with a good sense for analytics, pivot tables, finance, presentation, layout, and design.
· Can present an issue or task effectively either through verbal or written communication.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Insurance industry experience beneficial
· An associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related area
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.