Robert Half International Marketing/Communications Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
Email Strategy, Content Optimization, and Data Management:
• Develop email campaigns that meet or exceed fundraising goals, support organizational initiatives, drive action for advocacy and optimize user performance and experience, based on data-driven messaging
• Collaborate cross-functionally to create, populate and manage an organization-wide email calendar
• Craft and send compelling emails that include design components (in collaboration with graphic designer) and audience segmentation
• Quality assure and send test emails and acquire stakeholder sign off
• Track email deliverability, spam score, and domain health keeping up with the latest industry knowledge and trends to ensure the health of the email program
• Determine audiences for every email communication and use segmentation to maximize engagement, prevent list burn-out, and improve deliverability
• Collaborate with the Advancement team to align the email program with fundraising goals and initiatives
• Research, test, design, and implement CRM based automated email journeys
• Conduct and analyze performance analysis and develop monthly reports of analytics findings
• Organize and maintain network data for organizational reporting and dashboards in Salesforce
• Advise on email best practices and opportunities for email activations, list growth, and member engagement
• Proficiency with implementing Google AdWords and using Google Analytics data to drive decisions
• Take project management lead of special projects on behalf of the marketing and communications team e.g., special events, annual reports, fundraising drives etc.
• Partners effectively with internal and external stakeholders and MC team members to deliver high quality projects on time
• Manage and maintain paid media budget
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in communications and/or marketing experience
• Passion for storytelling and desire to work in cause-marketing
• Proven project management and organizational skills
• Experience crafting targeted content, deploying paid media, and creating marketing automation systems that generate measurable ROI
• Experience with email marketing/communications and email marketing software (Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Pardot, SendGrid, etc.)
• Audience databases/constituent relationship management (CRM) tools like Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, or Zoho
• Data-driven with knowledge of key metrics to evaluate email communications
• Ability to plan and manage under a tight deadline with the ability to multitask and be flexible and effective in fast-paced and high-pressure situations
• Experience in implementing and managing SEO/web advertising campaigns
• Authorization to work in the United States Requirements Salesforce Marketing, Mailchimp, Pardot, CRM, CRM, CRM Marketing, Email Marketing, Email Campaigns, Content Development, Content Management, Content Marketing, Data Management, Email Design, Email Marketing Platform, Email Copywriting, Storytelling, Compelling Content, Project Management, SEO, Digital Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.