Robert Half Master Data Specialist in CHICAGO, Illinois
Deliver expectations described above in two key phases:
Data Preparation phases:
Collaborate with members of the Finance Data community to complete preparations for CFin Finance Master Data
• Represent Finance Data Council (FDC) during all testing cycles to plan, prepare and execute against the overall CFin Project timeline, completing assigned tasks and identifying creative solutions to risks and issues.
• Complete timely review and validations of prepared master data to ensure adherence to data model and standards.
• Play a key role in analyzing and preparing Local and Statutory Account load files.
• Provide training, as needed, to support business resources in their reviews and validations of finance master data, including data standards, classifications and mappings.
• Coordinate with business resources to proactively retire inactive data.
• Support Finance Data Stewards in data cleansing efforts.
• Capture learnings and develop plans to continuously improve processes, governance and data quality.
Data Deployment phases:
Execute the FDC cutover data migration activities and support error resolution
• Represent FDC in final cutover execution, completing assigned tasks, communicating delays and collaborating to resolve issues.
• Review and validate the final load files for completeness and adherence to data model and standards.
• Prepare and provide final Local and Statutory load files.
• Support cutover team and COE in prioritizing and coordinating error resolution during initial technical go-live cycles.
Finance Accounting and Operational Data Knowledge
SAP MDG/ERP Master Data Technical Knowledge
Global or Regional Experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.