Robert Half International Payroll Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
Robert Half Direct is seeking a full-time remote Payroll Analyst for a client within the financial management services industry. The Payroll Analyst will be part of the HR Employee Services team. This position will provide expertise in payroll and technology that supports Payroll and Benefits Administration activities such as, but not limited to, payroll compliance configuration, data transfer between business systems (internal/external), data integrity audits and, analytics and reporting.
Our client provides a competitive benefits package and offers opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
• Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
• Ensure technology supports internal policies while aligning with regulations both federal and state
• Recommend new or modifications to procedures for improving the overall efficiency of the payroll department
• Develop and/or generate reporting from core HRMS for payroll and/or financial reporting, government agencies, tax authorities, insurance companies, and other units of the Company as required (e.g. GL, W2 or Tax reporting, Time & Attendance)
• Company payroll processing for various frequencies including timesheet editing and review
• Researches, analyzes, and resolves payroll related problems or questions by collecting data and analyzing information
• Communicate with employees and other departments to answer questions and resolve problems
• Special Projects and other related duties as assigned
• Associates degree in Business or related degree
• 2 - 4 years of experience supporting Payroll
• Experience with Ultimate Software or Workday payroll configuration, processing, and reporting
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products – intermediate/advanced excel
• Ability to analyze, validate and extract meaningful insights from large data sets, strong attention to detail
• Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
• Ability to multi-task under high pressure situations with a sense of urgency
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502814746
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance