Robert Half Product Marketing Coordinator in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Product Marketing Coordinator will act as the voice of the customer for products, cultivating market insights and data to influence product development decisions and go-to-market strategies. Reporting into the Product Marketing Manager, the role is highly cross-functional and will work with product, marketing, sales, solutions and customer success teams, as well as other key stakeholders across the business.
· Messaging & Positioning – Work with the product team to develop compelling, benefit-led messaging that can be leveraged by our sales and marketing teams
· Product Launches - Develop and manage go-to-market positioning for product launch activities and launch strategies
· TAM - Understand the total addressable market (TAM) for our products and work with product, sales and solutions to incorporate this into product development and go-to-market plans
· Personas - Build and manage buyer and user personas
· 2-4 years of experience within a B2B marketing-based role, with at least one year’s experience in a product marketing role. The ideal candidate will also ideally have experience working for a technology company, with a focus on message development
· B2B experience is key
· Product Marketing – at least 1 year – understand what product marketing is – SaaS experience is ideal
· CRM (they use Salesforce) – not required
· Cloud migration experience – they are moving to
Requirements B2B Marketing, B2B Saas, Marketing, Integrated Marketing Campaigns, Product Launch, Core Messaging, Brand Messaging, Sales Enablement, Sales Enablement Tools, CRM Marketing, CRM Marketing, Salesforce Marketing, go-to-Market Strategy, Market Research, CRM, Personas, Marketing Analytics, Positioning, Brand Voice, Brand Positioning Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.