Robert Half Project Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois
Robert Half is partnering with a Fortune 100 international law firm in their search for a hybrid remote Project Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois!
The Project Coordinator supports the Trial and Analyst teams on e-Discovery for their upcoming trials.
This position pays an estimated around $26+/hr DOE, is on-site 1-2 weeks, and has opportunity to grow into different fields of the company. Travel (with costs expensed) may be required. We are looking to start this position the first week of July.
· Previous experience with e-Discovery and trial prepping/exhibits required
· Familiarity with the litigation support databases such as: TrialDirector, Relativity, Sanction, Case Notebook, DISCO, eCapture, OnCue required
· Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor
· Assist the Analyst team with data management including, but not limited to, data intake, evidence tracking, creating data copies, encrypting data for transfer, and data transfers
· Support mock trials engagements including: evaluation, setup and operation of mock trial equipment throughout the engagement and provide/edit copies of the recordings of mock trials
· Evaluate war room and courtroom technology needs, setup of courtroom, including operation of trial technology software in the courtroom (hot seat) as necessary
· Solid technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required
Apply TODAY to be considered!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.