Robert Half Property Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply for this Property Accountant role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type "Property Accountant role"
• Prepare monthly financial statements – including general ledger review, monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and P& L account schedules – and provide a detailed review and variance analysis, while ensuring they are properly stated and all supporting schedules are valid.
• Prepare budgets, re-forecasts, and cash projections.
• Assist with treasury functions and debt compliance reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 2 years of experience in real estate/corporate accounting.
• Experience with Yardi a plus.
• Corporate tax experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.