Robert Half International Real Estate Fund Accounting Manager in Chicago, Illinois
To apply for this Real Estate Fund Accounting Manager role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Real Estate Fund Accounting Manager role"
• Provides oversight for multiple small teams or one large team of Accountants responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
• Manages the performance of teams and sets area priorities.
• Manages multiple teams in determining the net asset value (NAV) for assigned funds for each measurement cycle.
• Manages relationships with assigned clients and resolves any escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting.
• Directs and sets priorities for processes that check for the completeness and accuracy of disclosure in financial statements.
• Provides guidance to teams managed to ensure that accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Resolves escalated issues from team members.
• Evaluates GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on company's fund accounting practices.
• Provides guidance to teams on implementation of new policies to follow regulations.
Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
7+ years of total work experience and at least 1 year in management preferred.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.