Robert Half International Security Engineer in Chicago, Illinois
A global consulting company located in Downtown Chicago is looking for a Security Engineer to join a dynamic and thriving team. In this role you will be responsible for serving clients and ensuring the successful execution of security and privacy related projects. Understanding the client’s business and demonstrating technical expertise in their industry will be crucial for this role.
As a Security Engineer your primary responsibility will be developing and executing Information Security project work plans. In this role you will learn and identify areas of IT risk in the client environment and opportunities to help them to improve information security, and business processes.
This is a full- time permanent role offering a competitive base salary plus bonus, full benefits package, paid time off, and opportunity for growth and continued education.
If you are interested in this excited position please reach out to Suzanna D'Silva directly.
• 3+ years of related experience
• Hands on experience in one or more of the following Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
• Practical experience in TCP/IP Networking.
• Attack and Penetration experience in testing of Internet infrastructure and Web-based applications utilizing manual and automated tools.
• Knowledge of information system architecture and security controls
• Experience working with information security tools such as Nessus, Kismet, NMAP, Wireshark, WebInspect and Nikto, and manual techniques to exploit vulnerabilities
• Ability to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
• Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships
• Strong Communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Professional Certification such as CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT etc.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: November 11, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011543880
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT