Robert Half International Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting in CHICAGO, Illinois
Awesome new opportunity at global food and beverage company!!
To apply to this Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Preparing SEC disclosures for inclusion in Forms 10-Q and 10-K
• Collaborating with local finance teams across the globe to ensure benefit-related impacts are recorded accurately at the local level
• Monitoring global benefit plan expenses and balance sheet positions through the Company’s consolidation applications used for external reporting
• Helping to budget for benefit-related charges
• Assisting in the preparation of benefit plan financial statements
• Researching technical accounting matters
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA preferred
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
• 2+ years of experience. Some public accounting with emphasis in SEC engagements preferred
• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects, while effectively operating in a fast-paced, complex organization
• Experience with SAP and Hyperion Financial Management a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: November 18, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010169585
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance