Robert Half International Senior Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Senior Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Responsible for various monthly close activities, including preparing and/or reviewing various journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Research and resolve day-to-day general ledger accounting issues, and assist with the resolution of significant, complex, and/or unusual transactions to ensure proper application of US GAAP.
• Coordinate with auditors to assist in quarterly and year-end audit procedures, including audit requests.
• Assist in the creation of accounting policies and procedures.
• Develop and maintain relationships with various members of the organization in order to implement process improvements.
Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
Demonstrated analytical abilities, tendency to quickly connect dots and surmise logical outcomes
Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
Spreadsheet and database capabilities
Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Recent and relevant accounting experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011050507
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance