Robert Half International Senior Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
Our client is seeking a Construction Accountant to join their team! This position is in Chicago, Illinois.
To apply to this Senior Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Prepare monthly applications for payment on AIA-approved payment request forms
• Manage payment distribution to all subcontractors and major suppliers.
• Enter and maintain change order documentation
• Reconcile subcontractor and client budgets to executed contracts
• Record cost transfers in accounting software
• 3+ years experience
• Some exposure to construction and/or taxes
• Self-starter and strong ethical standards
• Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010563993
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance