Robert Half International Senior Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
Our client is seeking a Construction Accountant to join their team! This position is in Chicago, Illinois.
To apply to this Senior Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Prepare monthly applications for payment on AIA-approved payment request forms
• Manage payment distribution to all subcontractors and major suppliers.
• Enter and maintain change order documentation
• Reconcile subcontractor and client budgets to executed contracts
• Record cost transfers in accounting software
• 3+ years experience
• Some exposure to construction and/or taxes
• Self-starter and strong ethical standards
• Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 6, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010563993
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance