Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Chicago, Illinois
Our client is seeking a highly organized, self-starter Senior Accountant to join their corporate finance team in Chicago!
To apply to this Senior Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Assist with internal monthly and quarterly closing reports
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Implementation of additional accounting modules and add on reporting systems
• Support the year-end financial audit and tax preparation process with external auditors
• Complies external facing reports for investors and partners
• Work cross functionally with all company departments
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance or Business-related field
• 3+ years accounting experience - public accounting preferred
• CPA desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
• Experience with financial accounting systems (Intacct helpful)
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010743494
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance