Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Chicago, Illinois
Our client is seeking a highly organized, self-starter Senior Accountant to join their corporate finance team in Chicago!
To apply to this Senior Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Assist with internal monthly and quarterly closing reports
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Implementation of additional accounting modules and add on reporting systems
• Support the year-end financial audit and tax preparation process with external auditors
• Complies external facing reports for investors and partners
• Work cross functionally with all company departments
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance or Business-related field
• 3+ years accounting experience - public accounting preferred
• CPA desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
• Experience with financial accounting systems (Intacct helpful)
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: October 9, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010743494
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance