Robert Half International Senior Analyst - Technical Accounting and Reporting in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Senior Analyst - Technical Accounting and Reporting role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Subject matter expert and/or preparer of complex accounting areas, including financial instruments, biological assets, foreign currency and debt accounting, derivatives, investments, and purchase accounting for combinations (including equity, deferred and contingent consideration)
• Prepare and issue accounting policies, training and process documentation
• Responsible for accounting for biological assets and financial instruments
• Assist with purchase accounting for mergers and acquisitions under ASC 805/IFRS 3, and consolidation determinations under ASC 810/IFRS 10
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting or business with accounting concentration
• 3+ years accounting experience (public accounting or technical accounting preferred)
• CPA highly preferred
• Financial accounting systems experience
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010990056
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance