Robert Half International Senior Director, External Reporting & Consolidations in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply for this Senior Director, External Reporting & Consolidations role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type "Senior Director, External Reporting & Consolidations role"
Core Job Duties
· Manage a team of 10 reporting and consolidations professionals
· Lead the coordination and preparation of all external public company filings for both U.S. GAAP and IFRS including quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes, MD& A, proxy statements and earnings releases
· Oversee the consolidation and preparation of the monthly and quarterly income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, statement of equity and Adjusted EBITDA
· Lead key meetings with leadership to present financial results and external reporting documents
· Perform analytical review of external and management results
· Work closely with the VP, FP& A on process improvements, system and reporting enhancements, and analysis of monthly and quarterly results
· Drive improvements in the close process including review of schedules and analyses for reporting packages
· Recognize, research and resolve SEC, GAAP and IFRS reporting issues and analyze current accounting pronouncements and developments on reporting rules and regulations
· Manage the equity compensation accounting process and earnings per share
· Prepare and/or review memorandums on complex accounting and reporting topics
Required Experience, Education And Skills
· Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
· 12+ years of progressive accounting experience (public accounting preferred; SEC reporting and consolidations experience at a large multi-entity or multi-national company required)
· CPA required
· Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams
· In-depth knowledge of US GAAP (knowledge of IFRS preferred)
· High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations
· Knowledge of XBRL tagging preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.