Robert Half Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A in CHICAGO, Illinois
New opportunity at a leading U.S. retail mortgage lender!!
To apply to this Senior Financial Analyst - FP& A role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards of financial results, key performance indicators, and external benchmarks to support the executive team.
• Support the annual budgeting process and monthly forecast updates for the Business Unit. This includes independently analyzing financials as well as working with department heads to explain, review, and finalize all projections.
• Leverage new systems to automate the compilation and distribution of financial results and coordinate the budget/forecast process.
• Prepare ad hoc financial models and analyses of business investment opportunities. Communicate results and recommendations to senior management.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics
• 3+ years in a corporate finance environment.
• Budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.