Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A in CHICAGO, Illinois
New opportunity at a leading U.S. retail mortgage lender!!
To apply to this Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards of financial results, key performance indicators, and external benchmarks to support the executive team.
• Support the annual budgeting process and monthly forecast updates for the Business Unit. This includes independently analyzing financials as well as working with department heads to explain, review, and finalize all projections.
• Leverage new systems to automate the compilation and distribution of financial results and coordinate the budget/forecast process.
• Prepare ad hoc financial models and analyses of business investment opportunities. Communicate results and recommendations to senior management.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics
• 3+ years in a corporate finance environment.
• Budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010132883
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance