Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
New & exciting opportunity at a real estate asset management company, headquartered in Chicago! The SFA will be joining a team of financial professionals responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reporting, budgeting and reforecasting, portfolio analytics, and market research. The SFA will be responsible for critical financial reports and analysis presented to the Company's leadership team.
To apply to this Senior Financial Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Preparation and review of; monthly portfolio financial reporting package, monthly market trends report, quarterly board book
• Participate in the annual budget and reforecast processes
• Compare the Company's performance to the public multifamily REITs and present results at a company and market level to the executive leadership team.
• Become an expert in reviewing REIT earnings releases, public filings and supplemental financial reports.
• Proactively participate in a continual process improvement initiatives
• Support asset management team in preparation for periodic operator performance reviews
• 3+ years of relevant experience in FP&A and/or financial reporting within a commercial real estate firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate or accounting
• Demonstrated analytical acumen
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010293497
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance