Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
New & exciting opportunity at a real estate asset management company, headquartered in Chicago! The SFA will be joining a team of financial professionals responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reporting, budgeting and reforecasting, portfolio analytics, and market research. The SFA will be responsible for critical financial reports and analysis presented to the Company's leadership team.
To apply to this Senior Financial Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Preparation and review of; monthly portfolio financial reporting package, monthly market trends report, quarterly board book
• Participate in the annual budget and reforecast processes
• Compare the Company's performance to the public multifamily REITs and present results at a company and market level to the executive leadership team.
• Become an expert in reviewing REIT earnings releases, public filings and supplemental financial reports.
• Proactively participate in a continual process improvement initiatives
• Support asset management team in preparation for periodic operator performance reviews
• 3+ years of relevant experience in FP&A and/or financial reporting within a commercial real estate firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate or accounting
• Demonstrated analytical acumen
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010293497
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance