Robert Half International Senior Financial Reporting Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
NEW opportunity! Our client, a leader in the family hospitality industry, is seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join their Chicago team!
To apply to this Senior Financial - Reporting Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com)
• Assisting with the preparation of the monthly/quarterly/annual consolidated financial statements and complete supporting analysis and reports for all the various reporting units
• Assisting in the preparation of non-recurring or technically complex accounting transaction memos and the subsequent preparation of the corresponding journal entries
• Assisting in the coordination with the External Audit firm and experts hired to assist with technical accounting assistance and positions
• Assist with establishing, implementing and documenting policies and procedures
• Assist with monthly analytical reviews of the consolidated financial results
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• CPA certification (will consider candidates in the process of obtaining their certification)
• 3+ years of progressive accounting experience. Combination of public accounting and industry is ideal
• Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
• Proficient in using accounting software and experience with an ERP system preferred
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel - macros, v-lookups, and pivot tables
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: February 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011524590
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance