Robert Half Senior Financial Reporting Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
NEW opportunity! Our client, a leader in the family hospitality industry, is seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join their Chicago team!
To apply to this Senior Financial - Reporting Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Assisting with the preparation of the monthly/quarterly/annual consolidated financial statements and complete supporting analysis and reports for all the various reporting units
• Assisting in the preparation of non-recurring or technically complex accounting transaction memos and the subsequent preparation of the corresponding journal entries
• Assisting in the coordination with the External Audit firm and experts hired to assist with technical accounting assistance and positions
• Assist with establishing, implementing and documenting policies and procedures
• Assist with monthly analytical reviews of the consolidated financial results
Requirements • Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• CPA certification (will consider candidates in the process of obtaining their certification)
• 3+ years of progressive accounting experience. Combination of public accounting and industry is ideal
• Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
• Proficient in using accounting software and experience with an ERP system preferred
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel - macros, v-lookups, and pivot tables
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.