Robert Half International Senior Fund Accountant in Chicago, Illinois
To apply to this Senior Fund Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
The Senior Fund Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions for the Company's private investment funds.
• Manage the monthly closing process with the 3rd party fund administrator for multiple entities
• Perform review of monthly/quarterly trial balances prepared by the 3rd party fund administrator & identify /resolve issues
• Assist with investor reporting and coordinate the capital call and distribution process with the 3rd party fund administrator
• Work closely with the loan operations team and understand the impact of loan transactions on financial reporting
• 3+ years of experience
• BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
• Public accounting experience
• Detail oriented self-started
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: November 17, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010391152
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance