Robert Half International Senior Global FP&A Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
Amazing opportunity open at a dynamic, driven, and entrepreneurial type of firm that values their employees and believes in growing their careers!!
To apply to this Senior Global FP&A Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Prepares, analyzes and reviews monthly rolling forecasts and annual budgets
• Supports management decision-making through insight and driving actions to achieve business goals
• Develops and drives the global three year plan
• Leads income statement, balance sheet and cash flow analytics
• Support the preparation of quarterly earnings release and board materials for the CFO
• Proactively use business acumen to develop statistical models to solve critical business issues
• Responsible for publication of the weekly business performance tracker and associated action items
• Compare and contrast company business performance across wide range of metrics and ratios
• Proactively recommend potential changes in resource allocation based on analytic outputs
• Ability to connect the bigger picture to day to day operations of the organization.
• Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data into meaningful insights.
• Articulates views in a clear and concise manner.
• Anticipates questions and prepares appropriate responses or answers.
• Presents compelling arguments to support positions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with advanced degree preferred.
• 7+ years overall experience including 2+ years planning leadership in a global organization.
• Proven expertise in connecting operational activity to financial implication.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010597110
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance