Robert Half International Senior Global FP&A Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
Amazing opportunity open at a dynamic, driven, and entrepreneurial type of firm that values their employees and believes in growing their careers!!
To apply to this Senior Global FP&A Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Prepares, analyzes and reviews monthly rolling forecasts and annual budgets
• Supports management decision-making through insight and driving actions to achieve business goals
• Develops and drives the global three year plan
• Leads income statement, balance sheet and cash flow analytics
• Support the preparation of quarterly earnings release and board materials for the CFO
• Proactively use business acumen to develop statistical models to solve critical business issues
• Responsible for publication of the weekly business performance tracker and associated action items
• Compare and contrast company business performance across wide range of metrics and ratios
• Proactively recommend potential changes in resource allocation based on analytic outputs
• Ability to connect the bigger picture to day to day operations of the organization.
• Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data into meaningful insights.
• Articulates views in a clear and concise manner.
• Anticipates questions and prepares appropriate responses or answers.
• Presents compelling arguments to support positions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with advanced degree preferred.
• 7+ years overall experience including 2+ years planning leadership in a global organization.
• Proven expertise in connecting operational activity to financial implication.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 9, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010597110
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance