Robert Half International Senior Manager, Global Policies and Procedures in Chicago, Illinois
Excellent new opportunity at a hospitality company located in downtown Chicago!
To apply to this Senior Manager, Global Policies and Procedures role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Overseeing the quarterly and annual impairment review process.
• Analyzing, implementing, and training on new accounting pronouncements, as issued.
• Consulting and providing research assistance to Business Unit teams and other members of the finance organization to ensure the proper application of US GAAP to unique or unusual transactions.
• Overseeing the development of global accounting policies at the corporate and hotel level to ensure accurate and consistent application of US GAAP throughout the Corporation.
• Developing and delivering training on issued policies and procedures
• Develop global accounting policies and procedures and assist in identification of policy revisions
• 7+years of experience in corporate accounting and/or public accounting.
• Knowledge of hotel industry accounting standards and previous hotel accounting experience a plus
• Experience working at a large multinational accounting firm (Big 4) a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Preferred: Master’s degree in Accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.