Robert Half International Senior Manager of Technical Accounting in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Senior Manager of Technical Accounting role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
CORE JOB DUTIES
• Revenue and issue accounting policies, training and process documentation
• Responsible for periodic impairment testing for intangible and other long-lived assets
• Assess the impact of new accounting guidance, U.S. GAAP and IFRS, specifically ASC 842/IFRS 16 in the near term
• Assist with technical accounting research for unusual transactions and new contracts
• Assist with purchase accounting for mergers and acquisitions under ASC 805/IFRS 3, and consolidation determinations under ASC 810/IFRS 10
• Subject matter expert and/or reviewer of complex accounting areas, such as business combinations (including equity, deferred and contingent consideration), share based compensation, lease accounting, investments, debt, and derivatives
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business with accounting concentration
• 7+ years accounting experience (public accounting or technical accounting (preferred)
• CPA highly preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010990058
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance