Robert Half International Senior Property Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
Exciting new role at a privately held real estate investment management company!
To apply to this Senior Property Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Prepare monthly financial statements – including general ledger review, monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and P&L account schedules – and provide a detailed review and variance analysis, while ensuring they are properly stated and all supporting schedules are valid.
• Prepare budgets, re-forecasts, and cash projections.
• Assist with treasury functions and debt compliance reporting.
• Perform monthly close.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 3+ years of experience in real estate/corporate accounting.
• Experience with Yardi a plus.
• Corporate tax experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Ability to work well in a team setting while understanding the necessity of clear communication and coordination.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011187874
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance