Robert Half International Senior Property Tax Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
To apply to this Senior Property Tax Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Working under direction of senior staff, prepares information packages, gathers required reports, generates required authorization documents in efficient and timely manner. Monitors compliance requirements in conjunction with Senior Staff. Interacts with external tax consultants, attorneys, and appraisers as directed/required.
• Performs analytical projects for the Property Tax Department including value, expense, and tax function processes.
• Assists in personal property compliance administration. Provides materials to third-party service providers. Verifies all mandatory forms are filed accurately and timely by outsource service provider.
• Assists with maintenance and creation of department performance reports.
• Assists in assessment and financial information data entry; works with senior staff to ensure records are complete.
• Requests and tracks all financial statements, rent rolls, etc. Reviews and coordinates financial reporting and data integration requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in business related field
• 5 + years business experience
• Extensive Excel experience
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a group environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: January 6, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010171891
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance